Sunday, March 7, 2010

[ day 1. spring break 2010. ]

in list format since it's 1 a.m., and i'm tired:

1) i hate my little sister a.k.a. fuckingcumslutwhoreskankbitch.

2) as of right now, my grandma and my boyfriend are the only two people i can stand.

3) my parents suck. repeat. my parents suck.

4) i think i want a puppy someday, but i am an original cat person.

5) my cat has a lot of gas.

6) little caesar's pizza isn't too awful for being so cheap.

7) i've spent at least 9+ hours doing something church related today. this isn't all due to the preacher b/f. damn catholic parents.

8) fuck me - i need a drink.

9) they have daily buses running from here to nyc. i've been tempted more than once today to just take a trip alone to get.the.hell.away.

10) i had originally planned to get up and drive to the beach to watch the sunrise to kick off spring break. i ended up talking to ma really late instead about life.

11) going to cheesecake factory in the morning for ma's 78th birthday. then williamsburg to visit rob's dad + stepmom. it's going to be a greatfml day with more family.

12) in order to get through tomorrow, i don't know if i should be drunk or over-caffeinated.

13) sleep.

14) um. her majesty's a pretty nice girl, but she doesn't have a lot to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment