Sunday, April 11, 2010

[ domesticity... ]

so, for the first time this weekend, i made breakfast for my boyfriend, my brother, and my uncle. keep in mind: i don't cook. i burn things, but no one else was going to put breakfast together for all of us, so i took the initiative by going to giant at 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning to buy groceries and cooking bacon and eggs.

no one has died so far.

i was kind of happy that i was able to cook something for le boyf, and even happier that he liked it. even if he was lying...

besides some minor arguments, this weekend was great. phil had a good time (i hope). as usual, i didn't want it to end.

the festival itself was crowded, but i managed to get free flowers from the parade, a pair of handmade earrings, and a japanese purse.

now i have a shitload of work to do, and i have to go home next weekend to get my health insurance card/get my car serviced/start bringing shit back.

No comments:

Post a Comment