Monday, March 1, 2010

[ monday, monday... ]

Today was a rather busy Monday, but I got *mostly* everything accomplished. Being in the microbiology lab was a pain in the ass since the people in there were talking. Even though I'm forced to be half-biology major, I hate most biology majors. I have my exceptions (lab partners/friends), but most tend to be a pain in the ass.

Since I got back to my room after my weekly coffee date, I didn't feel like doing much other than dabbling in some writing, and watching Archer online. It's this animated show on FX that my little brother introduced me to, and it's hilarious. Some of the people who voice the characters are from Arrested Development, which is great. It's insulting and utterly inappropriate. Lovely.

Le boyf called a few times concerning his mail and to talk throughout the day.

My Spring Break is looking to be a pain in the ass. My family (bunch o' pricks) decided to schedule all of her doctor appointments the *one* week that I'm home for BREAK. Spell it with me. B-R-E-A-K. As in, hiatus. No work. 7 day Sabbath. Fucking bullshit. I have to drive her to all these appointments, and no, they don't feel guilty about it. (Keep in mind, I have an 18-year-old sister and a 17-year-old brother who are both perfectly capable of driving).

I love my grandma. A lot. She won't be around for that much longer.

But I still need to relax. Whether that be through alcohol, pot, sex, whatever...I'm too tense.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, sex...my favorite. Your break sounds ridiculously sucky. Make them heauxs drive...or say you need to study x amount of time and not go home until the middle of the week.

    ReplyDelete