Saturday, February 27, 2010

[ re-designed for spring '10 ]

I thought it was time to change a few things. Shout to out to http://antagonistmemoirs.blogspot.com/.

I needed a blogspot address that was less obviously me. Also, the posts from last semester had the recurring theme of hating life due to school. While that's still true, I'm maintaining an inner sarcasm/humor about academia this term.

This title, I think, is more honest. I like love sex (who doesn't!). But I'm also in between a few things in my life, but when you're 21 - are you really sure of anything concerning the future?

The picture above is from last night. 70's skate night with some friends. Playing with retro looks is fun. I think what I did was more 80's, but it's fine. I had a couple of glasses of red wine, spent time with good friends, went skating, and slept for 12 hours. All of the above are among my favorite things to do.

I'm not quite a connoisseur of red wine, but I'd like to be...
I am, however, becoming an expert on coffee. I prefer bolder/darker blends.

Less than a week before I go home for Spring Break, and everyday I become more aware of the places I am versus the place that I could be. Then, I wonder if the trade is worth it.

But now...to work. It's going to be a long night of things not-so-fun.

1 comment:

  1. "bolder and darker" Subliminal I love black people messages?

    ReplyDelete